Department of Biomedical Engineering.
School of Engineering. KMITL.
1 Soi Chalongkrung 1 Ladkrabang, Bangkok 10520 Thailand.
Getting to KMITL
KMITL is ideally located near Suvarnabhumi International Airport and can be easily accessed in a number of ways:
The easiest way to get to KMITL is to take the Airport Link train to Ladkrabang Station. Ladkrabang Station is one stop (10 minutes) from Suvarnabhumi International Airport and 5 – 7 stops (20-30 minutes) from the centre of Bangkok. From Ladkrabang you can take:
- Songthaews (very reasonably priced local commuter vehicles adapted from pickup trucks with bench seating in the back), which run regularly. Traffic permitting, travel time is about 10 minutes.
- A local SRT train (which runs directly underneath the Airport Link), one stop to Phra Chom Klao station. This service is either free or costs just a few Baht depending on the train, but its punctuality cannot be relied upon. Travel time is about 8 minutes once you get on.
- A taxi, which is your most costly option – but a typical ten-minute ride is unlikely to break the bank.
Buses are very affordable, but you will have to contend with the notorious Bangkok traffic;
- Take bus number 1013 from Seacon Square Mall to Ladkrabang Industrial Estate followed by a songthaew or a taxi.
- Take bus number 1013 (the number 1013 has two different routes) from Soi Sukhumvit 77 (On Nut) to “Hua Takhe” market. Upon arrive, you will need to make use of the usual songthaew or taxi.
- Bus number 517 leaves from Khamphaen Phet MRT station and passes by Mochit BTS Station and Chatuchak Weekend Market then runs along Ladprao road before arriving at its final destination – Hua Takhe market. Upon arrival, you will need to make of the usual songthaew or taxi.
- Bus 151 runs from Ladprao 71 via Big C Ladprao, The Mall Bang Kapi and Minburi market to Hua Takhae market.
- Catch Bus 143 from Bang Kapi market (opposite The Mall Bang kapi) to Hua Takhae market via Wat Sriboonreung.
You can take a commuter van to KMITL from these locations:
- The Mall Bang kapi
- Victory Monument
- Seacon Square Shopping Mall
You can travel to KMITL by taking the SRT Eastern Railway line from Hua Lampong Station to Phra Chom Klao Station.